Preventative Maintenance Services
With regularly scheduled maintenance, you can prevent costly repairs and keep your air conditioner running at peak efficiency in all weather conditions. Campbell Air can regularly inspect all of your heating and AC systems, including:
- Inspect and wash condenser coil
- Check compressor amps / volts
- Check compressor capacitor
- Check outdoor fan capacitor
- Check outdoor fan motor
- Inspect and tighten any loose electrical connections
- Monitor A/C operation pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Add Freon if needed
- Visually inspect second drain pan, air filter, and ducts
Benefits of Regular HVAC Maintenance
- Extended life of your equipment
- Improved system efficiency
There are two things to look for when choosing an Air Conditioning and Heating Service company – experience and customer satisfaction. You can depend on Campbell Air to provide both!
Call or email us to request service.
Financing is available for new equipment and repair of existing equipment.